The no-cost Toolbox Talks application works on phones and tablets to document training in real time in the field. Available in English and Spanish, the app was designed for the construction industry, yet many topics can be utilized by other businesses.
There are over 100 Toolbox Talks included with the app covering a variety of topics. It is simple to find safety talks for both construction and marine industries. Review a topic, then document your safety briefing with a signature capture form that generates a PDF of the meeting details that you can email or save to your device.
The free app includes:
- What to do and learn.
- Inspection tips.
- Questions for discussion.
- Presenter tips.
- The ability to obtain participant signatures.
- The ability to add photos of worksites or equipment related to training.
Featured Toolbox Talks:
- Respectful Workplace / Lugar de trabajo respetuoso
- Building a Safety Culture / Construyendo una Cultura de la Seguridad
- Workplace Violence Prevention / Prevencion de Violencia en el Trabajo
Read more and ownload the Toolbox App for iOS and Android mobile devices here.
Safety & Health Investment Projects
This app was developed by the Construction Center of Excellence and funded by a Safety & Health Investment Projects (SHIP) grant. SHIP grants have resulted in a wide variety of projects and topics, including:
- Automated Ergonomic Evaluator: An App for Monitoring Worker Activity Ergonomics and Providing Risk Reduction Recommendations
- Best Practices for Reducing Fire Fighter Risk of Exposures to Carcinogens
- Crane Controller Training and Signal Personal Qualification
Applications for SHIP grants are currently being accepted until September 8, 2020. To apply for a SHIP grant for your project, or to see the list of approved grant products, read more here.