The Office of Workers Compensation, Division of Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation has revised the Form LS-208 (Notice of Payments) to incorporate sections of the now obsolete, LS-206 (Payment of Compensation Without Award)
Noteworthy changes made to the Longshore mandatory form LS-208 include:
- Form LS-208 has been renamed from Notice of Final Payment or Suspension of Compensation Payments to “Notice of Payments”
- Incorporating relevant sections of the now obsolete Longshore Form LS-206
- Reorganizing the report of payments made on account of permanent disability
- Modifying the report of payments to allow up two (2) separate disability types
- Modifying the new LS-208 to report initial, interim and final payments of compensation.
Industry Notice 165 is available on the Office of Workers’ Compensation (OWCP), Division of Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation (DLHWC) website, and details the specific changes made on the form LS-208 (Notice of Payments).